A self portrait maternity mini-session

Hello everyone! here I am popping live to share a mini-session of self portrait I did yesterday. I wanted to update you all and let you know that baby Peanut and I are doing great, I still can't do much and I am still taking everything super slow – still not finish with the office or the nursery, but I am slowly getting there.

The mountains are pretty hot right now and my ancles are really feeling it, this baby moves so hard that sometimes it hurts me and it always wakes me up at night – but I'm not complaining! I love to feel him/her =] We are down to single digits and only have 8 more weeks to go, so the excitement is building like crazy!!

Anyways, I though about taking a few pictures before this baby shows up, I am planning on a maternity session with a friend but for now the self portraits should do the trick!

I still have a lot of nursery post schedule so there will be noise in here, but hopefully soon I'll be able to show the sewing-room (EXCITED!) and do other not-nursery related projects =]

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
XOXO

1. Del Marie Riley
    Del Marie Riley says:

You are so beautiful! Your pictures are amazing. I wish I had had the confidence to take photos like this when I was pregnant with my son 14 yrs ago. But I just looked like a big blob. Lol. It’s wonderful to see that both you and “Peanut” are doing well. You are carrying kinda low, old wives tales say that means a boy. lol. But only God really knows. May He bless you, your baby, and your family. Thanks for sharing this magnificent time in your life with us.

Thank you so much Marie =] I really wanted to have pictures of me still pregnant so I just went with it hehe I know what you mean I do feel like a big blob, so hopefully I will just be like “WOW I was big” once this baby is out =]

A lot of people keep telling me it’s a boy because of how I am carrying, only 5 more weeks to know!

2. Jody
    Jody says:

You look gorgeous!! and you did a great job with the self portrait, would you mind sharing how you took them? with a remote control? Thank you! I love your blog

Actually I know A LOT of people that swear by this book, but I found that most of the information is available online (specially if you sign up for weekly pregnancy updates), but since I knew absolutely NOTHING about babies or pregnancy it was very helpful at the beginning, but I’m not so crazy about it =]

3. erenice
    erenice says:

Ola! quero simplesmente parabeniza-la voce é linda e tudo o que voce faz e lindissimo, principalmente o artesanto.
    bjs
    erenice maria

4. Nicole
    Nicole says:

Beautiful! Love your blog! I’m new to it, so going thru your posts 🙂 Would you mind sharing where you got that gorgeous red dress?

Hi Nicole, Thank you!! I actually got that dress at Kohls, at their sale section but that was two years a go =[