My Dear MIL lost her camera cover on her vacation trip to Hawaii a few weeks a go, so when she came back she was kind of bummed about it and ask me if I could make something for her. She loved this red pattern of fabric, and I got to work! It's a very simple project that only took me about 30 minutes :) I used outdoor canvas for the outside and oatmeal linen for the inside.
Note: This tutorial is for my Mother in law's Canon PowerShot SD630 camera, I can not guarantee it will fit other models or brands.
- 2 pieces of 6.25×4.25 inches (5.8×10.8 cm) one of each fabric for the body
- 2 pieces a little bigger than the body of lightweight interfacing (I use pellon 808)
- 2 pieces of 1.5×3.5 inches (3.8×8.8 cm) also one of each fabric for the strap
- Small piece of Batting( you can also substitute this with felt)
- Small piece of Velcro
[ Click on Images to enlarge]
I am very happy with the result and MIL loved it!
* This tutorial is provided for personal, non-commercial use only.
Check the Site policy at the bottom for further information, Thank you!